Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The bitch is back (Part 1)

Hey peoples, sorry about the lack of updates from yours truly but am sure Joe has been keeping you entertained with his usual brand of euro wit. It was recently brought to my attention by Mike of Pop Trash Addicts that I hadnt made any kind of contribution in a while so I thought I'd better pull my finger out my ass (not literally) and give you a brief update into my pop musings from the last few months.

First off, Lady GaGa. I cannot describe the hatred I have for this putrid creature. However, that being said 'Poker Face' is a fabulous and addictive slice of contemporary pop and I quite like it when I dont have to see her or even think of her singing it. Quite frankly if I had my way I'd love to poke her in the face with a sharpened stick. Anyway, check out the rancid old slag below in the video for said song that's been hanging around the UK Top 10 like a turd you cant flush.



I've never been a particular fan of Agnes from Sweden but I have to admit that I have developed a fondness for the robotic swedish pop puppet. After she stormed to triumph in Melodifestivalen with 'Love Love Love' (she lost out to a fabulous operatic man/woman) she has since graced the UK charts with 'Release Me'. This sunny bouncy little pop song seems to fit perfectly with the sunny bouncy vibe that has swept the UK of late with our current bout of good weather.



I've never been keen on The Pussycat Dolls. I hated the way that gayers went crazy for their debut single 'Dont cha'. However, I am strangely attracted to their latest single 'Jai Ho' with it's Tatu esque vocals and strange eurovision feel. However, the fact that they've jumped on the 'Slum Dog Millionaire' bandwagon and raped the fuck out of a bollywood epic track still doesnt sit right with me. Oh, and can someone tell that Nicole Scherzinger to fuck off and give those other poor bitches a bit of camera time!!



Anyway I hope you enjoyed this brief update.....more to come in Part 2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment